Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Your Heart

Another heart
That's what I need
To have balance in my life

Every time I feel lonely or worried
I can be reminded of
A brilliant future full of joy
In which I can continue letting myself
Being guided by your love

I can be myself
My eyes can continue smiling
Reflecting what's inside of me
The way you make me feel

If you hurt me, I will forgive you
If you laugh at me
I will laugh with you
But please don't say the words
You shouldn't make me feel

Welcome into my heart
A temple I have cleaned only for you
Done my best to keep it pure and tidy
So that you will like to be there

Stay a lifetime, an Eternity
Kiss me and tell me bedtime stories
Wake me up for breakfast
Whispering me sweet somethings

Your heart
Fountain of possibilities
Both to soothe my pain
And to embrace my happiness
That's what I really need
To have balance in my life
Together we can create Perfection

No comments:

Post a Comment