Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A Whole New Mind

I see his young heart
And it feels like September all over again
Even if you're still all around me
I know you were never my final Destination
Neither is he

I thought I had scattered
All my memories of you in the ocean
But every day without you
Still cuts me like a knife
Every day without him reminds me of this

I'm so tired of love
These dreams will have to die
So that I can finally make a song about the fact
The world has spun around the sun for the first time
Without my life being concentrated to your eyes

In his eyes I see a glimps of the life that was, but I never had
The times when you weren't a memory
Everytime I feel his heart I fall a little bit deeper
And, as I stand in his sun, I know
I will need a whole new mind to get over both of you

No comments:

Post a Comment