Friday, June 24, 2011

Eternal Summer

I see the skyscrapers far away
They reflect the town that I view
The sky reflects my mind
A color of peaceful and blue

The wind is chasing
Some clouds on the run
And although the town is really big
Its sound is peacefully none

Except for some seagulls
And the waves crashing to shore
That are forming with the summer breeze
A symphony of peace and much more

It feels like I really sit there
I can feel the white sand in my hand
The sunshine is all around me
And peacefully I understand

That although this is but a state of mind
You're the one that is making it real
Nothing is able to take that away
Nor the peace that I feel

The only thing that matters
Is that from me you will never be far
Thanks to the eternal summer
And peace that, for me, you are

No comments:

Post a Comment