Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Ambulare Pro Deo

Starving for love
I'm always on the road
Following the Wayless Way

Year after year
Never afraid of loving someone
As they really are

When we are young we feel
Like we have all the time in the world
In the end we always need time we don't have

The Indians say Life is a bridge
Cross over it
But build no house on it

Without never having moved anywhere
You settled down within me
When I was passing through

Naturally led to Peace
We are supposed to find ourselves
When we loose ourselves

As if we were putting up a sail
To indicate that we are ready
For Love

Would it be easier if we weren't lost
If we never lost ourselves
In each other

My whole life is in your face
But I'm not here to stay
Where there is no happiness

So I need to travel on
And I need it to hurt you that I leave
More than it hurts me every time you leave me

Then I will continue to wander
For God
Who loves me and never leaves me

No comments:

Post a Comment