Friday, May 14, 2010

Where Maybe Meets Always

I am tired
Sometimes it's hard
To long for someone
I don't know exists
Still I feel your presence
A sunbeam from your soul
Daily visits mine
Filling me with hope

When I lay down at night
I wonder how it will be
The day that we finally meet
I want to feel the connecting sparkle
The warmth of your embrace
That I forever can call home

So many blessings waiting for us
That is what I've been told
Meanwhile we will be
In each others prayers
So when our longing meet
The Spirit will be able to
Overwhelm our hearts
Removing every doubt

If incompletion strikes you at night
I want you to know I feel the same
If we hold out a little longer
Loneliness will soon be ours to share
Become our little temple
Where the walls are built of love
A power finally unleashed

I know we both may be tired
But those stars you see in the sky
Are all my thoughts of you
Remember them well
Because one day you will see them in my eyes
They will predict our future
So I will keep them shining

I'm sending you this message
To remind you that I do exist
And I'm yearning
For the day we both will be prepared
I promise to do my best every day
To come closer to you
I expect nothing else from you
Until we meet
I will be waiting for you in the horizon
Where Maybe meets Always
Hoping that you're thinking about me too

No comments:

Post a Comment