Sunday, May 2, 2010

Acceptance

Another summer
Disappeared with the wind
Suddenly everything got colder
Now all I wanna do is cry

Not everything is happiness
Even a smile can fade
Though it seems like it always existed
All I wanna do is cry

Unfortuntely I'm a frequent visitor
At the dark veil
Where hope slowly dies
And all I wanna do is cry

Tormented with a broken heart
Persecuted by a contrite spirit
For all the wrong reasons
So all I wanna do is cry

What I need is to be hugged
Until I understand
That not everything is lost
'Cause all I wanna do is cry

In your soul I can see
My own reflection
Sick and tired of empty rooms
All I wanna do is cry

Anger was never a part of me
Denial sometimes makes me blind
But with blessed acceptance in my veins
I've ran out of reasons to cry

No comments:

Post a Comment