Sunday, May 2, 2010

Seven Days

Monday
I never saw you coming
Don't remember you ever being away
Like you were always a latent part of me
Integrated by default

Tuesday
I fell asleep because
I didn't want to think
Waking up
Only made me more able to

Wednesday
You haven't only taken
The power over my mind
Your presence has also spun
A web of unavailibility between our hearts

Thursday
Another morning
Still all I think about is you
Afraid to understand why
Terrified to forget how to

Friday
I am not for you
You are not for me
Though you are always on my mind
The way I feel about you is more special

Saturday
These days I've realized that
Loneliness is different
When you have someone to share it with
One day I hope it can be with you

Sunday
Looking back, thanks to you, I've discovered
A happier place in my mind
A more comfortable place in my soul
A warmer place in my heart

I'm closing my eyes
Wishing a good night
Waiting for tomorrow
When I´ll finally see you again

No comments:

Post a Comment