Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Soundtrack of All My Mistakes

I don´t know what happened
I just know that it all went wrong
I was making sandcastles in my head
Suddenly I reawoke and saw
A misery from start to finish

The night was city purple
The kind of night that looks good on me
Half full of anxiety and half full of joy
I had to believe
Then I fell into a ring of fire

My soul was starving
It was time to write my own book
Instead of my walls falling
Everytime you close the door
I did it because uncertainty
Held a gun to my head

Prepared to succeed
I told you you were a star
But you aren´t
There were feelings but no intentions
So you can´t scream that they were mine

Everything ends but
Not everything needs to end badly
Now I´m leaving this place where I´m no one at all
My eyes are locked on your window
My heart chained to your memory

Tonight everything is different
The only thing worse than losing you
Is not losing you at all
So I´m reclaiming my soul back
So I can do it all over again

No comments:

Post a Comment