Thursday, October 22, 2009

Only a Dream Away

My innocent heart
Repository of all my dreams
I ask nothing else from you
Than for you to turn the page
And recover from all broken illusions

There is such a power in forgiveness
Don´t ever get jealous nor insecure
Not too selfaware to feel guilty
Nor too proud too feel lonely
Life is too inmense

One day you may know true bliss
Next day need to hide from all my errors
Just so you can breath again
Maybe there´s a trick I don´t know about
Else just believe in the lie and leave

I want my medicine
I need to recover and rest in peace
It´s the seventh day
Where do you go when you want to hide from a ghost
Or something else that time can´t erase

Here comes the rain again
Pain is as addictive as solitude
Thoughts wander through the landscape of my heart
I want you in my corner of the world
But will you fill my soul in time

Heart of mine, hold on to your dreams
How can I feel real if not
Memories can be beautiful but
My broken soul can´t be alive till you are by my side
This truth, the worst of all lies
Is only a dream away

No comments:

Post a Comment