Tuesday, September 1, 2009

...Just the Way it is...

There is something about you
And I don’t know what it is
But it’s this thing that you do
That makes me feel like this

Don’t know really what I feel
But I feel a lot
Feel both sure and insecure
I don’t know about what

Inside of me it’s stormy, yet it is so still
I feel so good but at the same time you make me feel so ill
Everything feels like it’s upside down
It feels so strange but yet it feels so known

At times you confuse me
Yet make me see things so clear
Sometimes you amuse me
Then you make me shed tear after tear

Even if I can be myself with you
Sometimes I am another
I know you care about me too
But at the same time you don’t seem to bother

Sometimes your words are sweet
Sometimes your words are sour
Still they decide my heartbeat
Minute after minute, hour after hour

You are a very special man
Still a boy that needs to mature
I have to forget about you anyway I can
It’s impossible. I’ve tried, so I’m sure

So now there are only two ways
Deny it or ignore
How can I when I think of you all my days
And it’s you that I adore

I try to deny every feeling
They don’t exist. It’s true
Don’t want to have them in my being
Often they make me happy but mostly sad and blue

I try to ignore them as well
Still it tickles inside of me
I hope for the feelings not to dwell
At the same time I want to let them be

You beg me to come
I beg you not to leave
Anywhere with you is home
When I’m with you I can believe

That this life has a meaning
That this world is the best of all
That there is a morning in every evening
And a spring in every fall

When you´re not with me I don´t feel well
When I’m not with you I don’t feel whole
Being nowhere near you is unbearable
It’s like I’ve split my soul

Maybe for no special reason
But you make me feel like this
Doesn’t matter the season
That’s just the way it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment