Friday, April 9, 2010

Your Presence

Like a smile appears
In the sparkling eyes of a child
So it warms me up
As it cuddles up in my soul
The influence of Your Presence

When you are near
Come what may
I feel good and more complete
In fact, I am able to feel
Because of Your Presence

Your eyes have arms
They hug me every day
How can I even be sad
When my life is filled
With Your Presence

Your words
Are meaningful to me
Like air brings life
They bring me closer
To Your Presence

When you walk in
The rest of the world walks out
My heart follows you
So I am never apart
From Your Presence

In the end of the day
Shadows may rise
But there is always sunshine
As long as I am found
In Your Presence

As the moon follows the sun
And the sun follows the rain
My longing goes to you
Who sprinkles my life with stardust
For your friendship
For being who you are
For Your Presence

No comments:

Post a Comment