Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Enchanted Land

Maybe here is where
My soul belongs
Off the map
And a little bit more
To the west

This overwhelming spot
Where the horizon
Is just a blue line
The very border
Of an enchanted land

Where the desert eternilizes
Before me like the sea
And the stars bloom
In the night
Like a billion apricot flowers

As one star constellation dies
Another one is born
A celestial promise
To the darkness of the heart
That it will be dark no more

Here there's no need for crying
Because everything is as peaceful
As the colors of the mountains
The sweetness of the honey
The hunt of the coyote

It's similar to the ocean
I have tattooed in my mind
So I need a boat
To navigate safely
Through all the memories

The ones I never speak of
But don't cease to dream about
In the silver moonlight
Naked in the garden
Where I first saw your face

No comments:

Post a Comment