Thursday, July 10, 2014

The Daughter of the Comet

It's a cold night, but clear
I've been traveling for a long time
I don't remember where I've been before
And it doesn't matter

In with the new, out with the old
That's all I know
A starry night, a starry sky
A starry place to bleed my way

Always heading for something new
Something better and different
Newer skies, better hope, different dreams
In a space with no regrets

A white cloud for every breath I take
Makes it look as if the soul
Is sending out messages in space
Small visiting cards of guidance

I am the color, the feeling, the compulsion
A qualification for life
All you have, everything you know
Everything you're good at

Everything you are
Everything you mean for others
Means absolutely nothing
If there is no one there to share it with

I'm what everybody is searching for
Someone to be fascinated by
Someone to desire
I'm the Daughter of the comet

No comments:

Post a Comment