Sunday, May 4, 2014

The Loneliest Road

Empty or emptiness
What will it be
What will become of us

I'm pushing and pulling
Because we are the same
I don't want one more loss

I think it's worth trying
If we give it a chance
The future's everything but dark

We can know each other
By talking the talk
And be willing to walk the walk

The loneliest road
We can ever take
Is the one that leads us apart

Do we really want love
Merely face to face
Or do we want it from heart to heart

From heart to heart
There are stories to tell
And many to be written still

So baby, let's write one
That is only ours
There are many pages to fill

Hearts, souls, and stories
Should not be alone
Neither should you and I

Empty or emptiness
The feeling's your choice
Tell me hello or goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment