Saturday, December 12, 2009

Encounters

With you I want to live
Unconditional acceptation
Confidence in asking
Exploring and playing

With you I want to understand
That life is for living and laughing
And death doesn´t separate us eternally
So there will be no need to cry

Will you take care of me
My nights and my worries
Will you be the lighthouse
That illuminates my dreams
And all my childhood wishes

I will be your woman entirely and completely
An adult when you feel like a child
Insecure, lost, or vulnerable
Your inspiration when tiredness strikes you down

I will be the fountain of your
Intimate and rational desires
I will transmute your routine instants
With small explosions of tenderness

I want to share with you a life of loving-seeing
Experiencing, feeling, being
There will be no need to dream me
When you need me the most

Together we will open up the world
And discover the way
To a space of reflection
And stimulating action
A world where we can feel and make
A vital compromise to ourselves and to each other

I promise to always return to breathe your air
To contemplate the beauty of your light
To color my skin with your sun and your salt
To fall in love willingly or unwillingly

The unexpected, the desired
The inevitable, the dreamed
When the time comes
Everything will come true
But without encounter there is no wisdom
Without loving in the present, there is no encounter

No comments:

Post a Comment