Sunday, November 8, 2009

My Last Song To You

At the very thought of you
My reason stops and stares
Unbutton my heart
It´s so full of you I´m drowning

Step into my web
Let me finish you
I promise you won´t feel less than me
Still you are important to me
So I might save you for later
When this feeling goes away

Like a photo caught by the wind
Let your senses guide you to me
I want you to know me
You´re the owner of my mind
Listen to me with your heart
Let me be your dance

Emotions don´t make sense
It´s too late, I´ve fallen again
Being in love with the feeling of being in love
Can color a whole world
A world that doesn´t die in the sunset

With me you´ll be finding
All your lost places
We´ll rediscover them together
If only for just one night

Out of a million scenes
There is still noone to touch
Just a song that describes
The space between you and me

It says you won´t need magic
To have my heart turn over
And reveal my only secret:
I can become yours so easily

No comments:

Post a Comment